Welcome To The 2012 Chick-fil-A Bowl!
We are pleased that you are interested in volunteering for this annual event. The 2012 Chick-fil-A Bowl promises to be bigger and better than ever as we celebrate our 45th Game. We have volunteer opportunities available from Wednesday, December 26th through Monday, December 31, 2012.
Key Volunteer Information you should know:
1. Requirements: All Volunteers must be 18 years of age or older and sign a release waiver prior to participating in an event. Teenagers, 14 years of age and older, can volunteer for the Parade with a signed waiver from a parent or guardian and also must have a parent or guardian volunteering at the Parade.
2. Schedule: Volunteers are required to attend Festival Division meetings, which will serve as informational/training sessions for volunteers. These meetings will be held:
Uniform distribution will be held at the meeting December 13th. Please add the dates to your calendar. Bowl week will be December 26th – December 31st, 2012.
3. Uniform: All Festival and Game Management Volunteers will be required to purchase the 2012 official Chick-fil-A Bowl uniform with the exception of FanFest and Parade volunteers. This year's uniform for volunteers is a Russell long sleeve polo which will cost $25. Volunteers should wear full-length black slacks and comfortable, good conditioned shoes. FanFest volunteers will be given a complimentary Russell t-shirt and Parade volunteers will be given a complimentary fleece. The Bowl will provide complimentary name tags and long sleeve t-shirts for all volunteers.
4. Secure Information: The information obtained on this site will only be used by the Chick-fil-A Bowl Staff. We will not share, trade, sell or give access to your personal information to any other organization without your permission.
5. Downloads: Please review the informational documents listed to the right of the page.
Questions/Comments? Please contact Catherine Cook, Events Intern, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest and participation. Enjoy the journey!